This paper, with its unique colors, is used for centuries and the designs still relate to traditional kimonofabric. The white Kozopapers are screenprinted by hand in Japan.
The papers have a very special structure that you can not compare with normal paper. It is great for bookbinding, card design and many other purposes. The colors are bright and hardly fade, even when the paper is exposed to the sun.
The individual sheets are shipped rolled.
- 100% Kozo Paper (Mulberry)
- 24 x 31 cm (9,45" x 12,2") - standard shipping rates*
- 31 x 48 cm (12,2" x 18,9") - standard shipping rates*
- 48 x 62 cm (18,9" x 24,4") - standard shipping rates*
- 62 x 96 cm (24,4" x 37,8") - special shipping rates*
Sizes may vary: sheets are often handmade in different papermills and we cut them by hand!
This Pattern is also available in other color combinations:
Find more things and paper with traditional japanese patterns here!
Back to Geometrical Print